Now that the weather is getting colder, we’re updating our Resident Outdoor visitation policy.
All outside visits will be canceled if the temperature outside is 55 degrees or lower. Just as before, all visitors will be responsible to check the temperature to see if their visit is scheduled during a time that the temperature is too low.
Other important rules that apply:
- Visits are limited to 1 visit per resident per week.
- Maximum of 4 guests per visit.
- Each visitor must provide their own mask.
- No eating, drinking or smoking during the visit and no physical contact is permitted.
- In the event of inclement weather (including rain or temperatures below 55 degrees F) or staffing concerns, the visit may be cancelled. Call the main number to confirm visits are on for the day
Please read our full policy here regarding Outside Visits before scheduling an appointment.
Select a day below to schedule an appointment.